Friday, September 6, 2013

Introduction to Google APIs .NET client library

My first tech blog... Here we go :)
So after almost a year in Google, it's about time to start writing a personal blog, right?
Since I joined Google, I'm the main contributor to the Google APIs client library for .NET (and a contributor to the Java library as well).
I'm pretty sure that there is no better way to start than an introduction to the Google APIs .NET client library. The following presentation presents a high-level overview of the .NET client library and its main components (HTTP, OAuth2, service requests, media support, etc.) It's important to mention that library is still beta.

Enjoy the slides!



And because I love Bnaya Eshet's blog (http://blogs.microsoft.co.il/blogs/bnaya/) so much, I'm going to take the idea of posting a picture of mine around the world, in each post. I'll start with the following picture, which was taken in Fitz Roy, Argentina almost 3 years ago.


Eyal

No comments:

Post a Comment